For those of you who don't actually know me...I work at a church in Dubai.…
Quick Recipe – Herbed Lamb Hash
So, without further ado… I give you Herbed Lamb Hash. It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s one small basket at the grocery store. It can be eaten any time of the day. It’s filling. And, it’s full of nutritious goodies.
1 T coconut oil
handful of chopped fresh herbs (1/2 mint & 1/2 parsley is my favorite)
1/2 cup of water (or broth)
salt to taste
– heat oil in a large skillet over a medium to high heat
– add lamb, garlic, onions & cinnamon and cook until meat is almost all browned
– add sweet potatoes and continue cooking until all meat is brown
– add 1/2 cup water or broths and reduce heat to simmer until water is cooked out (sweet potatoes should be cooked through by then)
– once liquid is cooked out, add apples and cook for 2-3 minutes
– right before serving, stir in chopped herbs and season with salt
– serve with some baby greens or lettuce and enjoy!