My Paleo/ AIP Indian Adventure represents a journey into the food culture of India through an AIP lens. In this 108 page cookbook we’ll explore the food culture of India, we’ll talk about spices and how they can be adapted to the AIP diet and we’ll get to cooking. This book is packed with 60+ Indian recipes that are all 100% AIP elimination phase compliant, while still being 100% full of flavor.
When you started the AIP diet and lifestyle, if you were anything like me you looked through the list of YES and NO foods and when you get down to the notice that nightshades aren’t allowed and you automatically start grieving the loss of Indian food.
Well… your days of grief are over with this exciting new cookbook!
It’s finally here… Indian food without a hint of grains, dairy, eggs, soy, processed sugar, nuts, seeds, seed based spices or nightshades. It may sound impossible, but now with My Paleo/ AIP Indian Adventure, the impossible has been done.
Imagine it…. You can eat curry without the pain associated with nightshades….
….. you can eat roti without the bloated feeling of consuming gluten….
….. and believe it or not, you can even have gulab jamun again (no dairy or processed sugar in this recipe).
In this cookbook you’ll find:
- breads – chapatis, roti, dosa, paratha
- basics – curry powder, coconut milk, ‘rice’, etc.
- snacks – chat, samosas, bajis, etc.
- chutneys -coconut, tamarind, mango, etc.
- curries, kebabs and biryani – meat, chicken, seafood
- veg dishes – cabbage, cassava, okra, pumpkin, bitter gourd, etc.
- drinks – kahwa, chai, etc.
- desserts – halwa, burfi, kulfi, gulab jamun, etc.
- and more!!!
As well as more that 60 delicious Indian recipes, this cookbook will also serve as a resource for following the AIP diet and dealing with the reality that you may have said goodbye to nightshades forever.
Some of the non-recipe resources you’ll find:
- what is paleo? what is AIP?
- a look at India and Indian food
- my journey of grieving and reclaiming spice in my life
- spice substitutions
- glossary of Indian ingredients
- a note on reintroductions
- and more!
And, you get all of this in a handy ebook for only $14.99 or a paperback version available now on Amazon. That’s less than you’d spend going out for a nice Indian dinner and instead of coming home in pain and bloated, you can cook Indian food til your heart’s content and feel good about it too.
Buy now and get to cooking!
Some of my favorites you’ll find in this book are:
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Goan Mango Curry
- Chicken Reshmi Kebabs
- Onion Bhajis
- Garlic Cilantro Roti
- Prawn Masala
- Carrot Halwa
- and many, many more!